Choose your plan …
Your satisfaction is our biggest goal!
Delivering success is what counts. Thanks to our happy clients for recommending us!
"Here in Arizona we have seen a growing number of shoppers from out of state and out of the country, especially Canadian “snowbirds”. Ogulo tours have been the differentiator that sets us apart from the competitors because we are able to accurately share properties with our clients wherever they may be!”
“We already notice that our customers expect virtual tours and those agents who are not offering them are already on the way out.”
“Because of the unique selling advantage we have by using Ogulo we cannot and would not go without it”
“Ogulo is the reason, why my brand stands for the highest quality. I will pay close attention to this in the future.”
“With Ogulo we have found a competent and reliable partner who we recommend to every real estate professional.”
One 360°-view only needs one click
Via our supported 360° camera there is no need of prior knowledge of photography or even IT
Frequently Asked Questions
You can also call & text us during our business hours from 8 am - 5 pm (MST) at (480-454-5629).
- take pictures, wherever you are, whenever you like
- name the pictures and create a 360° VR Tour
- show your finished tours to potential customers
And don't worry: if there ever are any difficulties you experience, we will be there to help you!
But if you do our support team is always there to help. Moreover, we are constantly adding help articles to our help center.
To take the pictures you need to connect the camera to an app (depending on the camera) and then take the pictures via the app. This way you can leave the room and are not on the pictures.
After taking pictures of every room, you need to upload the pictures to your Ogulo account. Simply connect the camera to your computer and upload them to Ogulo.
- Integrate the iFrame code to your website
- Place the link to your website or to any property portal
- Place your virtual 360° VR tour on a screen in your office
- Some of our customers even invite their prospects into their office and have viewing parties where they use a beamer to show their latest 360° tours
- How about using the 360° virtual tour, after the in-person visit? This will give you the opportunity to offer your customers something extra they will appreciate while keeping the your personal connection
- If you show the 360° VR Tour before the in-person visit you will only "lose" the contact to the prospects who might not even be the most interested. After you put your virtual tour online you can check the duration of online visits. This allows you to spend your personal time with the prospects who are most interested.
1) Check the tours in your account: there might be some sold properties that you don't need anymore. You can easily delete them and use the spots again.
2) Check your virtual tours in your account, there might be some properties which you don't necessarily need at the moment. You can easily put them on "inactive" and use the spot again.
3) If No.1 and No. 2 is not an option you can always upgrade your account and get more tours. Simply give us a call at (480) 454-5629 or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our customers often tell us that they spend most time for the inexpensive properties which unfortunately, also bring the lowest commission. By using Ogulo you can drastically cut back on in-person visits and thus, save valuable time you can spend on other topics such as getting more listings.